At this stage, the curriculum broadens to facilitate the growth of understanding and the shaping of Christ-centred thinking:
- Character and team-building weeks at adventure centres.
- Fieldtrips, educational visits and cultural exchanges.
- Learning about how to learn and develop particular strengths.
- Systematic courses in Music, Art, Crafts, Technology based on biblical principles of design, stewardship and serving others.
- Exploring the themes of design, order, inter-relationship and purposes in studies such as Geography and Sciences.
- People and places: their histories, beliefs and issues of environmental responsibilities, community, communication and culture.
- French as a modern foreign language.
- A special study of UK history and the Christian role models and heritage.